Last minute Christmas Gift Ideas
on 19 December 2017
The Strand’s Top 10: Christmas Gift Guide
Buying gifts is easy at The Strand at Coolangatta. With so much variety, there is a gift guaranteed to put a smile on the face of all members of the family – with everything found under one roof.
Not sure what to put under the tree this year? We’ve taken the stress out of gift-giving this Christmas with our Top 10 Gift Ideas.
- Pamper someone special with a gift voucher to Esteem Medi Spa or endota Spa to rejuvenate their skin and senses.
- Need to buy for the littlest members of the family? Halo & Horns stock the latest range of bamboo clothing that is not only super soft and perfect everyday wear but super comfortable in the summer heat.
- We all have a friend or family member that is hard to buy for, so you can’t go wrong with a bottle of wine or a 6 pack of their favourite brew from Cooly Liquor.
- Give them a gift they will cherish forever with a handmade, one of a kind piece from Saltwater Silver.
- Slide a Scratchie into their Christmas card this year from the Lotto Kiosk, and they may even scratch a winner this silly season!
- From skateboards and longboards to the latest street fashions and brands, Concrete Lines Skate Shop has a gift to suit everyone, from the groms to the grown-ups.
- A new wallet is always a good idea. Stop into Stock & Supply in the Ground Level Laneway for the latest leather looks.
- If you’re looking for a unique gift, The Cabin Store has you sorted. Boasting everything from furniture to homewares, fashion and bedding, the hardest decision you will face is what to gift and what to keep!
- Everyone loves the cinema, so there is no better gift for the film buffs than a Gift Voucher to catch the latest flicks at BCC Cinemas Coolangatta.
- Don’t forget the wrapping paper! Head to Nic Nax Discount Variety for all your wrapping, cards, tags and decorations at great prices.