Father's Day Gift Guide
on 31 August 2018 in General News
Father’s Day is just around the corner and there is no better opportunity to celebrate your Dad and treat him like a king for a day.
If you’re seeking the perfect present for Dad, gift giving is easy with our guide to Father’s Day at The Strand.
- Is your Dad in desperate need of a wardrobe overhaul? Transform his look with the latest casual and formal styles from Coolangatta Menswear.
- If you’re planning a gathering with the family, treat Dad to a Father’s Day BBQ where you do the cooking. Get all your delicious supplies from Meat Merchant for a feast he won’t forget.
- Sneak a scratchie into Dad’s card this year from Lotto Kiosk. He may even scratch a winner!
- Take Dad to BCC Cinemas Coolangatta and treat him to the latest blockbuster on the big screen.
- Freshen up Dad’s look with a trip or Gift Voucher to Edward & Co Barber Shop, with a complimentary cold beer or warming whisky to really relax him.
- Get Dad set for the summer sun with a pair of trendy new shades from Just Sunnies.
- If your Dad is a big kid, it doesn’t get much better than an action packed outing to Timezone Coolangatta. From his childhood arcade favourites to new and exciting attractions, this will be a Father’s Day he won’t forget.
- Keep it simple on Dad’s day – you can’t go wrong with restaurant quality fish and chips from Selfish and a beachfront picnic in the park.
- For the salt water loving dads, Boardriders Coolangatta has you sorted with everything from surf boards to body boards, wetsuits and boardies.
- If your old man is hard to buy for, you can’t go wrong with a 6 pack or bottle of his favourite brew from Cooly Liquor.