Father's Day Gift Guide
on 31 August 2018
Father’s Day is just around the corner and there is no better opportunity to celebrate your Dad and treat him like a king for a day.
If you’re seeking the perfect present for Dad, gift giving is easy with our guide to Father’s Day at The Strand.
- Is your Dad in desperate need of a wardrobe overhaul? Transform his look with the latest casual and formal styles from Coolangatta Menswear.
- If you’re planning a gathering with the family, treat Dad to a Father’s Day BBQ where you do the cooking. Get all your delicious supplies from Meat Merchant for a feast he won’t forget.
- Sneak a scratchie into Dad’s card this year from Lotto Kiosk. He may even scratch a winner!
- Take Dad to BCC Cinemas Coolangatta and treat him to the latest blockbuster on the big screen.
- Freshen up Dad’s look with a trip or Gift Voucher to Edward & Co Barber Shop, with a complimentary cold beer or warming whisky to really relax him.
- Get Dad set for the summer sun with a pair of trendy new shades from Just Sunnies.
- If your Dad is a big kid, it doesn’t get much better than an action packed outing to Timezone Coolangatta. From his childhood arcade favourites to new and exciting attractions, this will be a Father’s Day he won’t forget.
- Keep it simple on Dad’s day – you can’t go wrong with restaurant quality fish and chips from Selfish and a beachfront picnic in the park.
- For the salt water loving dads, Boardriders Coolangatta has you sorted with everything from surf boards to body boards, wetsuits and boardies.
- If your old man is hard to buy for, you can’t go wrong with a 6 pack or bottle of his favourite brew from Cooly Liquor.