Spoil your Valentine
on 01 February 2018
If you are looking for something special to sweep your Valentine off their feet this year, check out our Top 10 Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day.
If you're looking for a bunch of helium balloons or a teddy bear for your love, don't forget Nic Nax Discount Variety near Aldi.
- Pamper your loved one with a relaxing massage or refreshing facial at Endota Spa. Their gift vouchers cover a range of treatment and spa options.
- If you’re looking for handmade jewellery that’s one of a kind, head to Saltwater Silver on the Ground Level. Pick a crafted piece or work with resident silversmith Sarah Roth to create your very own, unique design.
- Take a midweek date night, starting with cocktails overlooking Coolangatta Beach at BiN 72 or a modern Italian feast for two at Delizioso on Level 1.
- Take your Valentine on a date to remember at Timezone Coolangatta and BCC Cinemas Coolangatta, with Timezone’s special $60 Valentine’s Couple Package. The offer includes 2 hours of fun at Timezone, 2 Movie Tickets to BCC Coolangatta, a photo shoot at the Snap Shot photo machine plus a chocolate rose and free parking pass to really sweeten the deal.
- Find a unique assortment of gifts at The Cabin Store. From homewares to books and fashion, you’re guaranteed to find something that puts a smile on your loved ones face this Valentine’s Day.
- Nothing is more romantic than chocolate and no one does chocolate quite like Max Brenner. Overlook the ocean while sharing a chocolate pizza or fondue or take away a box of delicious, decadent treats from the shop.
- Cook the perfect meal for your partner, picking up seasonal and fresh ingredients from the Fresh Food Precinct on Level 1. Choose something special like free range eye fillet or creamy chicken parcels from the Meat Merchant, fresh local produce from Strand Fresh Fruit and organic options from Healthy House.
- If coffee is the way to your lover’s heart, grab a gift voucher from Zarraffa’s to make their day.
- Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a unique piece from Toledo Fine Jewellery. Choose from a range of quality men’s and women’s jewellery featuring precious gemstones and metals sourced from across the globe.
- Spoil your loved one with a designer piece they’ve had their eye on, whether it’s the latest from Bec & Bridge, Camilla and Marc or a sought-after Dylan Kain bag – you’ll find it at Moelleux.