Get Youthful, Glowing Skin with a Vampire Facial
Vampire Facials are the latest beauty craze taking the world by storm. And you can get one, right here at Esteem Medi Spa
Want to know what the fuss is all about? We asked the experts at Esteem to dish the details on what makes this treatment so sought after.
What is a Vampire Facial?
The Vampire Facial is a non-surgical treatment that makes use of Platelet Rich Plasma (or PRP) to rejuvenate and revitalise the skin. As part of the treatment, the client’s own PRP is extracted from the blood and the protein-rich part of the blood is infused back into the skin via micro-needling. The healing, growth factors in the PRP stimulate a process of skin repair — instigating stem cell growth, boosting collagen production, and blood circulation may be improved. As a result of a Vampire Facial, wrinkles, discoloration or age spots fade, clients can also expect to see an improvement in overall skin tone and texture. Skin appears more vibrant, radiant and youthful.
Who’s having them?
Everyone! Celebs like the Kardashians and the Housewives of Beverly Hills are huge advocates of the Vampire Facial. Vampire treatments are suitable for anyone looking for healthy, glowing skin.
How long does the treatment take, and what does it involve?
What can you expect following the treatment?
- The Vampire Facial is a simple and effective 1 hour procedure
- The richest growth factors in the blood, called PRPs, are extracted from the blood
- Then, they are micro-needled into the face with a micro-needling device
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime
- Works to trigger the body’s natural ability to heal
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Noticeable, instant results, including a healthy, rosy, youthful glow
- Collagen growth will continue for gradual, natural results
- Yearly maintenance assures long-lasting skin rejuvenation
Slight swelling and redness may appear and you may feel tender in the areas treated however, this should subside within 48 hours.
How many treatments do you need for results?
An initial consultation is required to discuss your goals and concerns, and to develop a treatment plan suited to your individual requirements. There is no set number of treatments required as results vary from client to client.
Fancy trying the Vampire Facial for yourself? Or treating someone special to fresh start to the New Year? Contact Esteem Medi Spa at The Strand to book a consultation on (07) 5599 5829.