TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPECIFIC PROMOTION RULES FOR THE STRAND AT COOLANGATTA 2016 WIN 1 OF 50 MOVIE TICKETS AT BIRCH, CARROLL & COYLE COOLANGATTA.
The Promoter: Surfrider Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 90 091 944 080) trading as the Strand at Coolangatta (“the Strand at Coolangatta”) – 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
Phone: 07 5506 5300.
THE PROMOTION – WIN 1 OF 50 MOVIE TICKETS AT BIRCH, CARROLL & COYLE COOLANGATTA CINEMA (“Promotion”)
1. The competition commences at 10am Tuesday 5 July 2016 and ends at 11.59pm Wednesday 6 July 2016 (“Promotion Period”). One entry is permitted per person.
2. There is a total of fifty (50) prizes that will be issued to fifty winners (the “Winners”):
The Winners will each win the nominated prize being an Event Cinema Cinebuzz Rewards card. Each card has a promo code that when used to set up Cinebuzz membership entitles the holder of the card to a free movie valued at $16.50 for Birch, Carroll and Coyle Coolangatta Cinema (“Prize”). The Prize is valid for redemption until 30th September 2016.
3. Winners must sign up as a Cinebuzz Rewards member to qualify for a free movie. Visit https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/cinebuzz/dashboard
for Cinebuzz Rewards terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter the competition, entrants must:
(i) Visit https://www.facebook.com/strandcoolangatta
and ‘like’ The Strand at Coolangatta’s Facebook page before entering;
(ii) During the Promotion Period, reply in the comments section on https://www.facebook.com/strandcoolangatta
in response to the post “50 FREE Birch, Carroll and Coyle Coolangatta Cinema tickets up for grabs! Enter now by commenting below and tell us "Which actor or actress would play you in the movie of your life and why?"
5. The entry must be the entrant’s original.
6. Do not submit any entry that could be deemed inappropriate, rude or offensive. The Promoter reserves the right to remove entries deemed inappropriate, rude or offensive.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
8. Fifty winners will be selected at random from all entries received during the promotional period.
9. The winners will be contacted via the ‘reply’ function to their entry and their name will be provided to Birch, Carroll and Coyle Coolangatta. Each winner must collect their Cinebuzz Rewards card from Birch, Carroll and Coyle Coolangatta Cinema and register their card online at www.eventcinemas.com.au
by 11.59pm 10th July 2016 to qualify for a free movie.
10. The Cinebuzz Rewards cards will be available for collection by the winners from Birch, Carroll and Coyle Coolangatta Cinema, the Strand at Coolangatta, 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225 on or after 12pm Thursday 7th July.
GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. The general promotion terms and conditions together with the specific rules set out in these terms and conditions are the promotion rules (“Promotion Rules”) that apply.
12. By entering a Promotion, entrants are deemed to have read and agreed to abide by the Promotion Rules.
13. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or the Promotion Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Strand at Coolangatta’s reasonable control.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion Rules, conduct of the Promotion and all other matters relating to a Promotion, the decision of the Strand at Coolangatta will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
15. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
16. Employees and immediate family members of the Strand at Coolangatta, retailers, tenants, security and cleaning contractors are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
17. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
18. By entering the Promotion you hereby warrant to the Promotor that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to verify the eligibility and identity of all entrants.
19. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and Submissions and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
20. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
21. Claims for Prize must be made by 11.59pm Sunday 10th July 2016. Failure to claim a Prize within this time or in the manner specified will result in the Prize being forfeited.
22. The name of the prize winners will be published on the Strand at Coolangatta website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au.
23. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other prizes or promotions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
24. The Strand at Coolangatta does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant in connection with or in any way arising from the Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
25. All personal information supplied by entrants will be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for the purpose of this Promotion and may be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for future promotional and marketing purposes in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1998 and the SPAM act 2003. By entering this promotion you consent to the future use of your personal information for these purposes. All personal information supplied will be securely held at all times. To be removed from the mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
26. You can contact us in relation to any Promotion by writing to PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at email@example.com
27. If you wish to gain access to update or correct any personal information held by the Strand at Coolangatta, or withdraw your consent to receive further marketing material from the Strand at Coolangatta about the Strand at Coolangatta’s future promotions and services you may do so by writing to Sarah Clasen, Marketing Manager at the following address PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
28. A copy of these terms and conditions is available via the website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au; by contacting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management on 07 5506 5300 or by visiting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management at 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
29. The Strand at Coolangatta is a member of the Vinta Group.