TERMS & CONDITIONS SPECIFIC PROMOTION RULES FOR THE STRAND AT COOLANGATTA 2015 TELL US YOUR OPINION TO WIN $300 COMPETITION
Complete the survey online for your chance to win $300. The Promoter: Surfrider Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 90 091 944 080) trading as the Strand at Coolangatta (“the Strand at Coolangatta”) – 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
Phone: 07 5506 5300. THE PROMOTION – TELL US YOUR OPINION TO WIN $300
1. This promotion will commence 9am Friday 3 August 2018 and finish 5pm Friday 31 August 2018 (“Promotion Period”). To enter this promotion complete the Strand at Coolangatta ‘Tell us your opinion’ by completing the survey online at www.surveymonkey.com/r/strandcooly during the Promotion Period to go into the draw to win $1000. THE PRIZE
2. There is a total of one (1) prize that will be issued to one winner: one person will win the nominated prize being $300 gift card for The Strand at Coolangatta
3. The prize will be awarded as a $300 gift card for The Strand at Coolangatta HOW TO ENTER
4. A maximum of one entry per person per survey may be submitted.
5. To be entered into the prize draw you must complete in full and submit the qualifying survey by 5pm Friday 31 August 2018.
6. The Strand at Coolangatta takes no responsibility for entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by The Strand at Coolangatta. PRIZE DRAW
7. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received and will take place at Level 23 Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10am on Monday 3rd September 2018 (“Initial Draw Date”).
8. The winners will be notified in writing and/or by phone (if a valid phone number was provided on the entry form). The winner will be given details of how to claim his/her prize upon notification of his/her win.
9. The winner’s prize will be despatched within 4-6 weeks of the winner responding to notification of his/her win. GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The general promotion terms and conditions together with the specific rules set out above are rules which apply to this promotion (“Promotion Rules”).
2. By entering this Promotion, entrants are deemed to have read and agreed to abide by the Promotion Rules.
3. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or the Promotion Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Strand at Coolangatta’s reasonable control.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion Rules, conduct of the Promotion and all other matters relating to a Promotion, the decision of the Strand at Coolangatta will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. QUALIFYING ENTRANTS
5. Employees and immediate family members of the Strand at Coolangatta, retailers, tenants, security and cleaning contractors are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
6. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
7. By entering the Promotion you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to verify the eligibility and identity of all entrants. COMPETITION ENTRIES
8. Only one entry per person is allowed (except where the Promotion states otherwise).
9. All entries become and remain the property of the Strand at Coolangatta.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries, or any entry not compliant with the Promotion Rules, will be deemed invalid. PRIZES
11. Claims for prize must be made within 3 months from the Initial Draw Date. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified will result in the prize being forfeited and there will be a re-draw for the forfeited prize to be held at Level 23 Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10am on Monday 3 December 2018, with the winner to be notified in writing and/or by phone (if applicable).
12. The name and Suburb of the prize winner will be published on the Strand at Coolangatta website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au. Should a re-draw occur, the new prize winner will also be published on the Strand at Coolangatta website.
13. The specified prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for any other prize.
14. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to substitute the specified prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that the specified prize is not available. LIABILITY
15. The Strand at Coolangatta does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant in connection with or in any way arising from the Promotion.
16. The Strand at Coolangatta will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in obtaining, using or otherwise in any way connected to the prize of the Promotion or the Promotion itself.
Data Protection and Publicity
17. All personal information supplied by entrants will be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for the purpose of this Promotion and may be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for future promotional and marketing purposes in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1998 and the SPAM act 2003. By entering this promotion you consent to the future use of your personal information for these purposes. All personal information supplied will be securely held at all times. To be removed from the mailing list, please contact email@example.com HOW TO CONTACT US
18. You can contact us in relation to any Promotion by writing to PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
19. If you wish to gain access to update or correct any personal information held by the Strand at Coolangatta, or withdraw your consent to receive further marketing material from the Strand at Coolangatta about the Strand at Coolangatta’s future promotions and services you may do so by writing to Sarah Clasen, Marketing Manager at the following address PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at email@example.com
20. A copy of these terms and conditions is available via the website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au; by contacting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management on 07 5506 5300 or by visiting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management at 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
21. The Strand at Coolangatta is a member of the Vinta Group.