Terms and Conditions (The Strand Swings Photo Comp)
The Strand Swings Photo Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS SPECIFIC PROMOTION RULES FOR THE STRAND SWINGS PHOTO COMPETITION
SHARE A PHOTO AT THE STRAND DURING THE STRAND SWINGS TAGGING @STRANDCOOLANGATTA FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
The Promoter: Surfrider Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 90 091 944 080) trading as the Strand at Coolangatta (“the Strand at Coolangatta”) – 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
Phone: 07 5506 5300.
THE PROMOTION – SNAP AT THE STRAND SWINGS FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 1 IN 3 $50 STRAND PASSES
1. This promotion will commence 7th June 2023 – 11th June 2023 (“Promotion Period”). To enter this promotion, post a photo or video as a story post or feed post on Instagram or Facebook, tagging @strandcoolangatta for your chance to win 1 of 3 $50 Strand Vouchers.
2. There is a total of three (3) prizes that will be issued to three winners
3. Three people will win 1 of 3 $50 Strand gift vouchers
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this promotion, post a photo or video as a story post or feed post on Instagram or Facebook, tagging @strandcoolangatta for your chance to win 1 of 3 $50 Strand Vouchers. The photo/video must be taken at The Strand during the Strand Swings event (June 7th – June 11th)
7. To be entered into the prize draw you must complete in full and submit a qualifying submission by 10pm Sunday June 11th, 2023
8. The Strand at Coolangatta takes no responsibility for entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by The Strand at Coolangatta.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received and will take place at Centre Management, Level 1 The Strand, 72-80 Marine Parade on Monday June 12th, 2023 (“Initial Draw Date”).
10. The winners will be notified via social media message. The winner will be given details of how to claim his/her prize upon notification of his/her win.
11. If the winner does not confirm receipt of their winnings by responding to the private Facebook/Instagram message within 72 hours, the prize will be redrawn.
12. The winner’s prize shall be collected from Centre Management at The Strand at Coolangatta during office hours following the winner’s confirmation.
GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The general promotion terms and conditions together with the specific rules set out above are rules which apply to this promotion (“Promotion Rules”).
2. By entering this Promotion, entrants are deemed to have read and agreed to abide by the Promotion Rules.
3. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or the Promotion Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Strand at Coolangatta’s reasonable control.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion Rules, conduct of the Promotion and all other matters relating to a Promotion, the decision of the Strand at Coolangatta will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
5. Employees and immediate family members of the Strand at Coolangatta, retailers, tenants, security and cleaning contractors are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
6. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
7. By entering the Promotion you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to verify the eligibility and identity of all entrants.
8. All entries become and remain the property of the Strand at Coolangatta.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries, or any entry not compliant with the Promotion Rules, will be deemed invalid.
10. Claims for prize must be made within 3 months from the Initial Draw Date. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified will result in the prize being forfeited and there will be a re-draw for the forfeited prize to be held at Centre Management, Level 1 The Strand, 72-80 Marine Parade at 10am on Tuesday 12 September, with the winner to be notified by email (if applicable).
11. The name and Suburb of the prize winner may be published on the Strand at Coolangatta website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au . Should a re-draw occur, the new prize winner may also be published on the Strand at Coolangatta website.
12. The specified prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for any other prize.
13. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to substitute the specified prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that the specified prize is not available.
14. The Strand at Coolangatta does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant in connection with or in any way arising from the Promotion.
15. The Strand at Coolangatta will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in obtaining, using or otherwise in any way connected to the prize of the Promotion or the Promotion itself.
Data Protection and Publicity
16. All personal information supplied by entrants will be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for the purpose of this Promotion and may be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for future promotional and marketing purposes in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1998 and the SPAM act 2003. By entering this promotion you consent to the future use of your personal information for these purposes. All personal information supplied will be securely held at all times. To be removed from the mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
17. You can contact us in relation to any Promotion by writing to PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at email@example.com.
18. If you wish to gain access to update or correct any personal information held by the Strand at Coolangatta, or withdraw your consent to receive further marketing material from the Strand at Coolangatta about the Strand at Coolangatta’s future promotions and services you may do so by writing to Ceili Moore, Marketing Manager at the following address PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. A copy of these terms and conditions is available via the website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au; by contacting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management on 07 5506 5300 or by visiting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management at 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
20. The Strand at Coolangatta is a member of the Vinta Group.