Contact details and opening hours
8.30am - 8.00pm
72-80 Marine Parade
Coolangatta, QLD, 4225
Synonymous with high quality and exceptional value, ALDI’s goal is to provide customers a full range of grocery products of the highest possible quality at incredibly low prices. To put it simply: a smarter way to shop. Not only does Aldi offer incredibly low prices, they stock over 300 award winning, high quality products; so everyone wins at Aldi.
Why shop at Aldi?
- Aldi foods are free of artificial food colours storewide - Aldi continually reviews its product range to improve nutritional content.
- Aldi sources sustainable seafood - the entire tuna range is traced, all the way from the catchment area to the store.
- Aldi is the first supermarket to offer a free household battery recycling service in every store, and have already taken back 55 tonnes of batteries.
- Aldi only sells fresh meat that is Australian grown
- Aldi only sells high quality clothing
- Aldi achieved 'green' status in Greenpeace's True Food Guide, by refusing to stock any products containing Genetically Modified (GM) ingredients.
- Aldi's laundry range is phosphate free and Australian made.
- 100% Australian grown fresh meat
- 100% Australian made bread
- 100% Australian grown eggs
- 100% Australian made laundry range
- 93% Australian made dairy
- 91% Australian grown fruit & vegetables
- 7 Day Deals: each week Aldi offers incredible deals on fresh Australian meat, produce and other exciting products from the fridge.
- Special Buys: Aldi’s weekly catalogue includes a range of ‘special buys’ – anything from electronics, such as TVs or DVD players, to clothing and furniture. New ‘special buys’ are released every Wednesday and Saturday, and all come with a 60 day refund policy.