Australian Tourist Park Management (ATPM) provides a wide range of services to the caravan park industry and has successfully operated under a multiple facilities model for over 20 years. ATPM has grown from its first management contract of 7 holiday parks to currently managing 30 parks throughout QLD, NSW, VIC,SA and TAS.
ATPM’s success can be measured with a proven track record of increases in park/resort revenue, occupancy, yields, professional service standards, award winning cabin design and facilities for Local Government and Semi Government bodies on the east coast of Australia. The company has diverse resources available and thus are better able to analyse each holiday park/resort business, attend industry training, conferences and network with other operators. The knowledge gained is invested back into the policies and procedures of ATPM to further improve service delivery to customers and clients.
ATPM’s services include:
- Tourist Park Redevelopment: ATPM can provide a full range of development services including concept plans, master plan, detailed design, specifications and engineering work.
- Design of Park Facilities: ATPM has designed more than twenty parks and many more park facilities. Designs take into account the location, amenity and customer base of your park.
- Full Contract Management: ATPM offers its clients an end-to-end business solution to park and resort management.
- Leasing of Parks: ATPM’s leasing model provides flexibility; a guarantee to ensuring your asset is managed, developed and improved over the life of the lease term.
- Preparation of Management Plans: plans include information such as caravan park industry statistics, stakeholder surveys, as well as proposed marketing and development plans.
- Preparation of Business Plans: plans include information such as yield analysis, ROI, capital funding options, financial modelling options and benchmarking.
- Preparation of Marketing Plans: consisting of key initiatives relevant to the park; often including print media, online media, memberships, local marketing and branding.
- Website and Graphic Design: ATPM has an in house Graphic Designer to assist clients with their graphic and web design needs.