NRMA Parks and Resorts
Contact details and opening hours
Contact NRMA Parks and Resorts
8.30am – 4.30pm
72-80 Marine Parade
Coolangatta, QLD, 4225
NRMA Parks & Resorts provides a wide range of services to the caravan park industry and has successfully
The company has diverse resources available and thus are better able to analyse each holiday park/resort business, attend industry training, conferences and network with other operators. The knowledge gained is invested back into the policies and procedures of NRMA Parks & Resorts to further improve service delivery to customers and clients.
NRMA Parks & Resorts services include:
- Tourist Park Redevelopment: NRMA Parks & Resorts can provide a full range of development services including concept plans, master plan, detailed design, specifications and engineering work.
- Design of Park Facilities: NRMA Parks & Resorts has designed more than twenty parks and many more park facilities. Designs take into account the location, amenity and customer base of your park.
- Full Contract Management: NRMA Parks & Resorts offers its clients an end-to-end business solution to park and resort management.
- Leasing of Parks: NRMA Parks & Resorts leasing model provides flexibility; a guarantee to ensuring your asset is managed, developed and improved over the life of the lease term.
- Preparation of Management Plans: plans include information such as caravan park industry statistics, stakeholder surveys, as well as proposed marketing and development plans.
- Preparation of Business Plans: plans include information such as yield analysis, ROI, capital funding options, financial modelling options and benchmarking.
- Preparation of Marketing Plans: consisting of key initiatives relevant to the park; often including print media, online media, memberships, local marketing and branding.
- Website and Graphic Design: NRMA Parks & Resorts has an in house Graphic Designer to assist clients with their graphic and web design needs.