Introducing The Strand at Coolangatta - the heart of beachside dining, shopping and entertainment, in a world famous waterfront location.
- Coolangatta is Queensland’s most southerly coastal town, gateway to the Gold Coast and Northern NSW.
- Coolangatta and its beach lay claim to some of the world’s best surfing, and host a number of annual surfing events, such as the Quiksilver and Roxy Pro. Other events that draw large crowds include Cooly Rocks On, The Coolangatta Gold, Bleach Festival and Opera on the Beach.
- The Gold Coast itself is one of the world’s most iconic beachside destinations.
- The Strand at Coolangatta is positioned on Marine Parade, opposite the beach and with street frontage on Griffith Street, the main CBD of Coolangatta.
- The Strand is only 3km from the Gold Coast Airport, positioning itself perfectly for the growing residents and local and international tourists.1½ hours from Brisbane, and 45 minutes to Byron Bay.
- 20-25 minutes to Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.