Terms and Conditions | Shop, Dine & Play
The Promoter: Surfrider Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 90 091 944 080) trading as the Strand at Coolangatta (“the Strand at Coolangatta”) – 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
Phone: 07 5506 5300.
1. The period for eligible participation is from Thursday 4 November 09:00AM - Sunday 21 November 4:30PM inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- x100 No Time to Die: BCC Cinema Tickets | Saturday 20 November 2021 1:15PM
- x100 No Time to Die: BCC Cinmea Tickets | Sunday 21 December 2021 1:15PM
- x15 Paint, Sip and Style Workshop | Saturday 20 November 2021 | 10AM
HOW TO ENTER
5. IN CENTRE ENTRY: Spend $20 or more at speciality retailers (excluding Woolworths), Scan QR code located around the Centre or on the retailer form, follow the prompts on the form to enter the daily. Please note: one entry per person per day. Whilst stocks last.
6. The Strand at Coolangatta takes no responsibility for entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by The Strand at Coolangatta.
7. The winner(s) will be able to instantly redeem (subject to availability/stock) at Centre Management, Level 1 The Strand, 72-80 Marine Parade 13 September (“Initial Draw Date”).
8. The winners will be notified immediately at the time of showcasing proof of purchase.
A word on Cyber Security - The Strand will never ask for banking/personal details to claim the prize, to check validity of the winner/claim please contact The Strand Centre Management Directly.
9. The winner’s prize shall be collected from Centre Management at The Strand at Coolangatta during office hours following the winner’s confirmation.
GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The general promotion terms and conditions together with the specific rules set out above are rules which apply to this promotion (“Promotion Rules”).
2. By entering this Promotion, entrants are deemed to have read and agreed to abide by the Promotion Rules.
3. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or the Promotion Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Strand at Coolangatta’s reasonable control.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion Rules, conduct of the Promotion and all other matters relating to a Promotion, the decision of the Strand at Coolangatta will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
5. Employees and immediate family members of the Strand at Coolangatta, retailers, tenants, security and cleaning contractors are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
6. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
7. By entering the Promotion you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to verify the eligibility and identity of all entrants.
8. More than one entry per person is allowed (except where the Promotion states otherwise).
9. All entries become and remain the property of the Strand at Coolangatta.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries, or any entry not compliant with the Promotion Rules, will be deemed invalid.
11. Claims for prize must be made within 3 months from the Initial Draw Date. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified will result in the prize being forfeited and there will be a re-draw for the forfeited prize to be held at Centre Management, Level 1 The Strand, 72-80 Marine Parade at 10am on Tuesday 15 December, with the winner to be notified by email and/or by phone (if applicable).
12. The name and Suburb of the prize winner may be published on the Strand at Coolangatta website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au . Should a re-draw occur, the new prize winner may also be published on the Strand at Coolangatta website.
13. The specified prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for any other prize.
14. The Strand at Coolangatta reserves the right to substitute the specified prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that the specified prize is not available.
15. The Strand at Coolangatta does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant in connection with or in any way arising from the Promotion.
16. The Strand at Coolangatta will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in obtaining, using or otherwise in any way connected to the prize of the Promotion or the Promotion itself.
Data Protection and Publicity
17. All personal information supplied by entrants will be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for the purpose of this Promotion and may be used by the Strand at Coolangatta for future promotional and marketing purposes in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1998 and the SPAM act 2003. By entering this promotion you consent to the future use of your personal information for these purposes. All personal information supplied will be securely held at all times. To be removed from the mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
18. You can contact us in relation to any Promotion by writing to PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at email@example.com.
19. If you wish to gain access to update or correct any personal information held by the Strand at Coolangatta, or withdraw your consent to receive further marketing material from the Strand at Coolangatta about the Strand at Coolangatta’s future promotions and services you may do so by writing to Marketing Manager at the following address PO Box 1111 Coolangatta QLD 4225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. A copy of these terms and conditions is available via the website www.strandcoolangatta.com.au; by contacting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management on 07 5506 5300 or by visiting the Strand at Coolangatta Centre Management at 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225.
21. The Strand at Coolangatta is a member of the Vinta Group.
2021 > Terms and Conditions - Shop, Dine Play