Living in such a beautiful part of the world, we’re blessed with sunshine all year round (most of the time!) Our beach lifestyle means we spend a fair bit of time outside making the most of the beautiful weather and topping up our tan. While we all love a healthy glow, you can have too much of a good thing! Fake tanning is a great alternative to sunbaking, however not all fake tans are created equal.
We’ve all seen fake tans gone wrong, and no one wants a tandoori glow! Plus, a lot of fake tans contain chemical nasties. Steer clear of this by choosing Eco Tan
, a certified organic fake tan containing all natural ingredients.
Did you know Healthy House
offers spray tans using Eco Tan? It’s made from herbs, flower extract, fruit extract and chamomile, with cacao (chocolate) for a perfect rich colour. Fragrance-free, it’s ideal for those with sensitive skin. It’s also vegan-friendly as it contains no animal derivatives and is free from animal cruelty. And to help keep your skin looking smooth and supple, it also contains an anti-cellulite ingredient. Sound too good to be true? Come in and find out for yourself! For bookings, phone 5536 8465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Tanning tips Before your spray tan:
What to wear:
- Exfoliate and moisturise one to two days before your spray tan, paying special attention to dry areas of the body such as elbows and knees.
- Hair removal should be done the day before your tan, to ensure your skin's pores have time to close.
- Remove all moisturiser, makeup and perfume before your spray tan.
After your tan:
- You can wear underwear or a g-string during your tan, or a paper g-string can be provided. Be sure to bring dark, loose-fitting clothes to wear after your tan.
Removing your tan:
- Leave at least 8 hours after your tan before your shower, swim, or exercise, if possible.
- Moisturise at least once per day, to ensure your tan fades evenly
- Avoid long baths or swimming sessions, as well as exfoliating.
- Exfoliate your skin gently using products such as Eco Tan’s Exfoliant Glove and Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub, available from Healthy House.